Monday, July 8, 2013

The Many Faces of "K"

If there is anything to know about my Kehlton, it is that he does his OWN thing. All.The.Time.
There is NO telling this kid what to do (unless you are ready for the biggest knock down, drag out fight of your life).

And 99.9999% of the time, I love his free spirit.
(I do NOT enjoy the knock down, drag out fights. At all.)

One of the ways I can let him be his own soul without a massive up roar is to let him pick out his own clothes.  For those of you who know me; you know how hard this is for me.  
BUT.
I am learning to let go; learning to appreciate his style; 
and always loving and adoring Kehlton's sense of who he is.

I LOVE this kid!! 
I've been trying to document some of his outfit choices.
I hope they make you smile (or really just laugh out loud).  Because another thing to know about Kehlton?  He LOVES to make people laugh.


No comments: