Sunday, October 28, 2012

Jessalyn's Baby Blessing

Since David's entire family was already planning on being here right after Jessa's birth, we decided to just go ahead and have her blessed at home while they were here.  My parents came out as well, and we had a nice morning at home with our family.  Thanks again to Jocie for taking more photos!

October 20, 2012
 
 Jessalyn actually wore my blessing dress that my mother had saved.  It was still in perfect condition and I absolutely love it.

 Seriously?  Kehlton in a dress.
 
I really wish I had thought of asking Jocie to take a photo of the entire group that was at the house for Jessa's blessing.  We had:
 
Grandma and Grandpa Stander
Jocie, Mark and Hallie
Michelle, Jason, Taylor, Riley, Emma and Jack
Angela, Ken, Ellie and Colin
Jeremy, Jacob and Zach
Grandma and Grandpa Davis
Lala
Bishop Brewer
and
Jami Adams
My good friend, Alicia, also helped with all the food for this crowd, and I couldn't have done it without her help!  For those of you who were invited and couldn't make it, we definitely missed you! :)  It was a perfect, beautiful day and we're so greatful for everybody that was able to come.  We love you all!!

No comments: