Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby News


Okay.  So to answer all the questions...

  Yes, baby number 3 is coming in October.  And yes, we are excited!

  No.  I have not felt well.  At all.  I seem to do okay in the mornings until Noon or 1:00, and then I hit a brick wall.  Exhaustion, headaches and "morning" sickness hit with gusto at the same time everyday.  I have to have a nap every afternoon (thank goodness both boys still nap and do so at the same time!!) and I'm out like a light by 9:00 each night.  I remember being tired with the first 2 pregnancies, but not this tired.  I must be getting old!

Not much is getting done around the house; if it's not done before noon, it's not happening!  My poor boys are often left to fend for themselves for dinner.  Hopefully only another week or so of this, though, and I can start feeling normal again.

I know I'm supposed to desperately want a girl, but I would honestly be okay if we had another boy.  I've got the boy thing down! :)  However, having said that, I do feel like it's a girl.  I actually felt like we had a girl waiting for us before this pregnancy.  I guess we'll see!!

Thanks to the lack of desire for food, I have lost a few pounds. 
However, my belly is already almost 3 inches bigger than it was pre-pregnancy. 
How fair is that?!?

We have a couple of ultrasounds coming up within the next 2 weeks (all routine!), and then no more pictures of our little one until the big 20 week ultrasound when we find out what we're having.  We could have an additional ultrasound in 3 or 4 weeks to tell us the sex of the baby, but at that time with both Brychan and Kehlton, we were told they were girls.  Needless to say, we don't have a lot of faith in the 14 week ultrasound! :)

I think that's it!  Did I leave anything out?  We'll definitely keep everybody posted!!

2 comments:

Jocie said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling well! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. We couldn't be more excited to have another cousin though!

Brewer's Ink said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you - minus the not feeling well part.