Friday, November 4, 2011

Ward Trunk or Treat

The Saturday before Halloween was our annual ward Trunk or Treat. And, as usual, it was a blast! Chili cook-off, loads of games, yummy treats and way too much candy. Brychan and I also participated in a Flash Mob to Thriller. I know it's on You Tube somewhere...I'll try to track it down. (The youth and auxiliary leaders were the ones responsible for the flash mob. I had told my boys that we were doing a "monster dance" and showed them the real Thriller video. Brychan was so excited when the Flash Mob started that he wanted to do it too!).

A very excited Peter Pan

And a pretty cute little crocodile


And the entire Peter Pan crew. (By the way, in case you were wondering...super cheap, super shiny fake satin is not conducive to flattering photos. At all.)

1 comment:

The Other Michelle said...

You're carving pumpkins in shorts and outside!!! Looks like fun and beautiful weather!