Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One of THOSE Days

Today is just one of those days.
I don't feel good and I'm running out of patience with always feeling icky.
I'm tired of cleaning up accidents (from both dog and boy).
I'm exhausted,
(thanks to the adorable new puppy who woke the entire house up at 4:15 this morning),
I have 2 very crabby, very sensitive little boys today who have evidently forgotten how to listen or follow rules,
and maybe worst of all,
I am COLD.
I just want to curl up in my bed with some fresh homemade bread and a good book.
But...
there's laundry to do,
a dishwasher begging for attention,
an entire house needing cleaning,
diapers to change,
boys to take potty,
dogs to take potty,
dinner to be made,
a YW activity to attend.
So...the bed, bread and book will have to wait!

2 comments:

colhiker said...

Sorry you feel bad. Those days are not fun-just know that another day and things will look better.

We've been out of school for 2 days because of extreme cold. I think tomorrow will be a normal day here-hope it is a better one for you.

Marie said...

I wish we lived closer, then your boys could come play with my kids and you could enjoy your bed, bread and a good book. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. . . and good luck with all the potty training. It is no fun, but totally worth it in the end.