Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brychan's Music Video Debut

So yesterday, David taught Brychan how to use a little kazoo that Brychan found. He thinks it's fun to watch Mom and Dad play the kazoo too. This afternoon, as I was working on the computer, I noticed that Brychan had been humming to himself for quite awhile. I looked over to see this:

Unfortunately, he moved once he saw the camera and wasn't so willing to keep going, but you get the idea.

Then, a few minutes later, I was singing to Brychan, and he busted out with the dance moves. You'll have to forgive the singing - the focus is Brychan!

What a little cheese!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Ahhh...that's so funny. What a cutie he is.

Mary said...

That is very cute!! I love his outie for a belly button. Abbi has an outie like that.

Jocie said...

Oh my gosh, those dance moves are awesome!! I can't wait to see them in person! And, don't worry, for a Stander, you have an amazing singing voice =)

Wendi said...

Who taught him those moves? Dave.....Alyssa....fess up...whose dance genes did he inherit? Pretty awesome!

SPENCERS said...

I think we have a little american idol on our hands...I think I saw Michael jackson move in there..