Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day!

This week, with all the snow, I decided it would be fun to take Brychan out to play. We bundled up in snow pants, mittens, coat and hat and headed outside. Of course, I don't know if the 20 minutes it took getting him dressed was worth the 5 minutes he was willing to put up with the play, but at least we got some cute photos!

I think he would have stayed outside all day had it not been for the snow clothes. He hates that he can't move around freely in them!



3 comments:

Jocie said...

I LOVE that first one!

the5firds said...

So cute! Don't let my boys see is coat and hat, they will be so jealous.

Wendi said...

I wish we could get some fun snow...my kids love it!! My little girl could play in snow all day:) Brychan is sooo cute!!! And it is all about the pictures...no matter the fuss to get ready!!!