Thursday, October 9, 2008

Growing and Growing and Growing...

My baby is now 7 months old. I can remember vividly what I was doing this time last year being 4 months pregnant (griping because my clothes were too tight. Funny - still griping that those same jeans are too tight). Where does the time go?!?

Brychan is crawling all over the place at record speed. He is also walking along the furniture and will even go from one item of furniture to the next if he's positioned correctly. The other night he stood up in middle of the floor all by himself. His doctor guessed that he would be walking by 9 months. I'm afraid she may be right. Or that it may happen sooner. He just does NOT want to be little! His two bottom teeth are in and he loves using them! His favorite thing to do? Dump the soil out of my potted plant, by the handfuls, onto the carpet.

Grandma and Grandpa Davis sent a fun new toy that just happened to arrive in time for his "birthday". It was a hit! Thank you Grandma & Papa...he loves it!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Hi Dave and Alyssa,

I was so excited when I was visiting the Alexanders last weekend and we found your blog-through Joe Wilson's. I love the blog world!! I have always wondered what you were up to Dave after you visited us a long time ago...now I know:)

Bishop A. and I were both were so excited to see that you had gotten married!!! Love it when you hear such great news. And such a cute little guy!!! Some of his faces look like Dave for sure.

Where are you guys in Utah? I was just there for Maggie Ashton's wedding and have to go back the first weekend in Dec for Amy Cox's wedding.

Check out my family at maneyfamilyfun.blogspot.com. Lonni Miles is also on there-well actually under Dzineku.

take care,

Wendi Pinkham Maney