Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HELP!!!

Okay...so I am absolutely desperate to get the baby weight OFF. I've lost just over half of it, and am more than ready to shed the last 20 pounds. I found this photo of Dave and I last year (March '07) and I would give just about anything to be back in these clothes. Any brilliant suggestions or tried and true exercises? Brychan and I go walking everyday that the weather is nice, and I've been doing floor exercises every night before bed, but the pounds are not budging.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Alyssa,
It took me until I was done nursing for the rest of the baby weight to come off - so if we have the same genes this might be the case. As rough as that may be. And I had a gym membership at the time - sometimes theres just not anything you can do. But maybe you are lucky and it will start coming off. I wish you luck