Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nursery

Everybody keeps asking me to post photos of my nursery. It's not done yet, but here are some photos of the work in progress. We still need to finish the hardwood floors, add the closet doors, put in all the moulding and then add the curtains, rug and furniture. Well, and I need to finish putting up the ribbon decal up on the walls. Dave's dad is almost done refinishing the crib for us, so that should be here this weekend. I promise as soon as it's all done and decorated, I will put those photos up for you!



These shelves did not exist previously. Dave put them in last week. I love them!


2 comments:

SPENCERS said...

so cute! where did you get the ribbon stencil?

David & Alyssa Stander said...

The ribbon vinyl is from Pottery Barn. Actually, a lot of our decor is from Pottery Barn, which you will see in the "done" photos! Thanks to a friend of Dave's mother who donated much of the PB items to us because she bought them and then decided not to use them. And then I just recently purchased bins for the shelves from PB as well.